It is a luxurious villa, which has been recently built on a 3 acres plot of land about 3 km outside the town of Ierapetra on the road to Makrigialos. The plot is even with a slight inclination to the South. It has access to a communal road that is directly connected to the main road. The greatest advantage of the plot is the wonderful and unobstructed view of the Libyan Sea, the town of Ierapetra and the island of Chrissi.
The seashore line is located at a distance of 85m while the beach is at 120m. Within a radius of 500m there are 9 luxury villas with swimming pools, while within a radius of 1,000m there are more than 25 (either existing or to be completed). Furthermore, near the property there are 5* hotels. At a distance of 200m there is a food supply trade, while at 250m there is a bakery. Finally, at a distance of 210m there is a bus stop (public transport).
The surrounding area is fully landscaped with perimeter walls, gardens, plantings and lawns. The building was designed and constructed by the well-known and prize-winning architectural office, named “O25 Architects” based in Greece (Thessaloniki, Athens, Crete), in Germany (Dusseldorf) and the UK (London). It is worth mentioning that the building is of excellent construction architecturally as well as concerning the construction materials used.
Description per level:
• Basement of 101m² which consists of an open plan area with a kitchen and full electrical equipment, a living room, a bathroom and a bedroom with a double bed and bunk beds for 2 two children. Also in the basement there is a playroom for kids, a storage room, a room with a washing machine, a dryer and wardrobes.
• Ground floor of a total area of 265m² which consists of:
1. Three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
In the master bedroom there is an open plan bathroom with both a bathtub and a shower as well as double washbasins. Also, there is a walked-in wardrobe. From the master bedroom there is access to the office passing through an interior garden.
The second bedroom has a unique designed bookcase.
The third bedroom has a double bed.
2. Indoor heated pool with a jacuzzi. In the same area there is a living room, a dining room, and a kitchen with full electrical equipment and a bathroom. In the living room there is a TV with the latest technology, a fireplace, and a furniture for drought beer. The entire area mentioned above is covered by a glass ceiling.
3. Office with forged cement on the walls and shelves with hidden backing.
4. Interior hallway lined with wardrobes.
5. All rooms have wooden floors. On the ground floor outside the pool there is a 80m² deck overlooking the sea
• First floor 160m² which consists of:
1. Internal central entrance bridge and internal wooden stairways down to the basement
2. Elevator connected up to the basement
3. Large living room, with a 17m Roche Bobois sofa, an impressive living room table, an Italian designed crystal dining table, 12 Kartel chairs, and a TV.
4. Kitchen with full electronic Kuppersbusch equipment. The kitchen units and the island are handle-less with a unique design that means the kitchen can be hidden using mitred pullout and panels that elegantly merge with one another. “Leicht” and “Hoff” (kitchen design and construction companies) have been awarded for this specific kitchen design. Extra kitchen storage room is also available.
5. A bathroom equipped with an Alessi washbasin (also a prize winning design). The walls are covered with black grass from the ceiling to the floor.
6. Billiards with excellent aesthetic and a glossy wardrobe in the reception area.
7. The area also has wooden floor.
8. All rooms have air conditioning-climate with full autonomy.
9. Balcony-terrace 25m² with unobstructed views of the Libyan Sea. This area is protected by teak wood shutters.
10. The floor to ceiling doors in this area have indoor shutters instead of curtains.
Apart from the deck mentioned above in the surrounding area there is space parking for 4 places lined with stone & wood.
Warehouse 10m² and 5 tanks with a total capacity of 5tn of drinking water.
Storage room of 45sqm for the needs of the pool
The whole house is lined with Elounda stone and is highlighted with hidden lighting.
The whole building has electric autonomy covered by the photovoltaic system NET METERINIG.
Complete security system with cameras and alarm.
Drilling for irrigation
The whole building has two independent entrances that make it capable of accommodating or renting to different groups independently.
To sum up:
It is a luxury villa which is situated in Ierapetra, in the southeastern part of the island and Europe itself. It offers all kinds of facilities that you can imagine. 4 spacious bedrooms that can sleep 9 people, 3 living rooms, 6 bathrooms and 3 kitchens! The space flow is very nice with large rooms and big windows that allow the light to intrude the interior. As for the decor, you’ll see a blend of minimal design with pieces of classic furniture, Italian Crystal dining table, Roche Bobois sofas, Mooi chairs, Gloster outdoor dining set. The property is surrounded by acres of garden. Furthermore, everywhere you feel the wooden floor and deck.
The pool is perfect to sink in to whenever you want to, since it is heated and has a glass ceiling. You can relax and gaze at the sea view there after you come back from the sea, which is a stone’s throw from the villa! You can even enjoy swimming looking at the moon through the glass ceiling that covers the whole pool area.